Friday, May 21, 2010

Lemon-Orange Orange Roughy


I haven't been the best about cooking new things recently (or writing about it if I did), but tonight I decided to try something new.  This is very citrusy and very tasty.  I would recommend having something like the quinoa to mix with the sauce and fish to take the edge off the citrus flavor.  Mine might have ended up a little stronger since I got the quinoa started later then planned and was able to reduce the orange sauce probably more then they would have.  But it was very tasty!  I love the orange roughy!  So yum!  ___________________________________

Lemon-Orange Orange Roughy

Ingredients:
1 spray olive oil
4 (4 ounce) fillets orange roughy
1 orange, juiced
1 lemon, juiced
1/2 teaspoon lemon herb (it called for lemon pepper but I don't do pepper)

Directions:
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Arrange fillets in the skillet, and drizzle with orange juice and lemon juice. Sprinkle with lemon herb. Cook for 5 minutes, or until fish is easily flaked with a fork.

No comments:

Post a Comment